Automated solution for hosting email, web, DNS, XMPP, Git, and ZNC on OpenBSD.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Any breaking or significant changes will be documented in this file with a corresponding Git tag.
[0.2.1] - 2019-03-15
- Add davical
DKIM keys moved from /etc/mail to /etc/dkim, intervention required to avoid generating new keys!
mkdir /etc/dkim /etc/dkim/private
chmod 700 /etc/dkim/private
cp /etc/mail/dkim/private.key /etc/dkim/private/dkim.key
cp /etc/mail/dkim/public.key /etc/dkim/dkim.pub.key
cp /etc/mail/dkim/dkim.txt /etc/dkim/dkim.txt
[0.2.0] - 2019-03-09
- Switch authentication backend from /etc/passwd to LDAP.
- ypldap is used to provide an NIS translation layer for ldapd.
- LDAP is used for authentication for the various services (gitea, xmpp, etc) as well as UNIX accounts.
- dankctl script added to manage users and groups in LDAP.
- Unexpected things will happen if you have duplicate usernames/uids in /etc/passwd and LDAP. You should plan downtime to perform any necessary account migrations.
- Matrix (synapse) still uses its internal authentication DB. I’m looking into mxisd for Matrix-LDAP integration for a future release.
[0.1.0] - 2019-03-09